Trust Inns is one of the UK’s longest standing pub companies, having been formed in 1995, their 350-pub estate covers England, Scotland and Wales. Our objective was to provide a fast, reliable and totally dependable service for fire risk assessments (FRA), fire safety training and education, ensuring standards of fire safety as mission critical.
Initially, we undertook a pilot FRA at one site. This has now been expanded to become a rolling programme covering the whole estate, from Cornwall to the north of Scotland. It includes training staff members on fire safety and how to best ensure consistent compliance with fire safety regulations. It has also empowered property managers to challenge sometimes unnecessarily expensive or even superfluous items following fire inspections.
We undertook negotiating with fire authorities to create successful and affordable outcomes for Trust Inns and the Fire Service.
In summary our services to the client provided:
• Expert advice readily available when required
• In-depth knowledge of technical aspects of fire safety regulations
• We react quickly
• Client can speak to an expert straightaway
• Highly experienced in fire risk assessments
• Ability to challenge over-inflated cost impositions
• Instilling confidence in the team to fully understand and challenge fire inspections
• Personalised service and strength of relationships
• Peace of mind