How to Find Safety Management (UK)
Safety Management (UK) Ltd. Holme Suite, Clawthorpe Hall Business Centre,
Burton in Kendal LA6 1NU | United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1524 784356
Use the directions link in the map below for Google directions. Our postcode is LA6 1NU.
From the North:
- Leave the M6 at junction 36 (signposted Kirkby Lonsdale)
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A590 (signposted Kirkby Lonsdale, Skipton)
- At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A6070 (signposted Burton)
- Clawthorpe Hall Business Centre is located on left-hand-side of the road, approximately 1 mile before village of Burton-in-Kendal
From the South:
- Leave the M6 at junction 35
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A601(M) (signposted Morecambe, Carnforth)
- At Junction 35a roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A6 (signposted Milnthorpe)
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A6070 (signposted Burton in Kendal)
- Pass through village of Burton in Kendal
- Clawthorpe Hall Business Centre is located on right-hand-side of the road, approximately 1 mile after village
Our Location – Burton in Kendal
Burton-in-Kendal is a village on the extreme southern edge of Cumbria, England. It contains around 600 houses and has a population of approximately 1500 people.
The village straddles the A6070 road from Crooklands to Carnforth at a point around midway between Lancaster and Kendal and is in the shadow of the nearby limestone outcrop known as Farleton Knott. The ancient village church is dedicated to St James. In the 18th century Burton was home to an important corn market. The composer Felix Borowski was born in the village in March 1872.
Burton-in-Kendal was in the County of Westmorland until Cumbria was created in 1974. Due to its position, the history of Burton in Kendal lies in transport as travellers used its many inns to eat, drink, and rest their pack horses before entering or leaving the County. The village of Burton-in-Kendal is situated ideally for access to the Lake District, the West Coast and to the East, the Yorkshire Dales and Howgill Fells.
Clawthorpe Hall Business Centre
Our location has a number of key advantages which should make life easier for customers. The site is easily accessed from the motorway in either direction (junctions 35, Carnforth, and 36, Kirkby Lonsdale), and the attractive countryside setting means traffic is virtually non-existent. There is a suite of on-site training and conference facilities, large areas of free parking for visitors, and an open courtyard area for lunch on warm days.
Feel free to pop in for a visit anytime – just phone ahead so we can have the kettle on.