Working in Partnership
Would you benefit from having a Fire Risk Assessment and/or Fire Training division available to work for your company?
A partnership agreement with Safety Management (UK) allows you to offer additional services to your clients, utilising our expertise in the process. Let us take away the complexity of being a fire safety expert.
Location & Coverage
We provide national coverage and can operate anywhere within the UK.
Safety Management (UK) have a team of practitioners with a vast amount experience within both the private and public sectors and thus have an understanding of the culture of both these working environments. Our assessors are all ex-fire safety officers each with decades of practical fire safety experience in the Fire Service. Read on...
Key Account Management
We offer Key Account Management. This means you get a single point of contact and complete peace of mind.
Sectors we work currently work in:
|Housing Associations||Local Authorities||Private and Public Education|
|Fire Alarm Companies||Water||Facilities Management|
Service Provider Partnerships
Managing multiple contracts can be time consuming and complicated. Safety Management (UK) can manage all of your Fire Risk Assessment needs.
- We organise, assess and report on your clients' fire needs, using our team of experienced fire professionals.
- You set your own Fire Risk Assessment client charge-out rates
- We provide your sales/client facing staff with training and marketing materials
- We supply dedicated telephone access and direct e-mail access to our team
- We provide a fully compliant fire risk assessment format in your corporate style
- In emergency situations, we can even be on-site for your client on the same day
- We have complete Professional Indemnity Insurance for any assessment we undertake on your behalf
"I have always found them to be very professional in their approach and
very thorough in the way information is presented in their reports."
I have always found them to be very professional in their approach and very thorough in the way information is presented in their reports (Croner Consulting)