Fire safety is incredibly important in the workplace and failure to comply with government fire safety regulations could potentially lead to prosecution, fines or legal claims.
Training in fire safety is, therefore, compulsory for all organisations. The legislation states that all employees must be trained in the actions to be taken in the event of a fire.
Whether you require basic fire awareness training for your team, more advanced training for your fire wardens and building managers, or perhaps a more specialist course, we can satisfy your requirements.
- Ensures compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Certificate issued for successful delegates
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand how to ensure your business or premises complies with fire safety regulations.
- Understand your duties in eliminating or reducing the risk of fire in the workplace.
- Be aware of the causes of a fire.
- Have a clear understanding of fire safety procedures and the steps to be taken in the event of a fire.
|Fire Awareness Training||15||90 mins|
|Fire Awareness Training – Online||N/A||20 mins|
|Fire Warden Training||12||1/2 day|
|Fire Warden Training – Online||N/A||30 mins|
|Fire Manager (Responsible Person) Training||12||1/2 day|
|Building Manager Training||12||2 hours|
Evacuation Plan (PEEP) Training
|Firefighting & Emergency Response Training||12||1 day or 1/2 day|
Emergency Response Training
The range of training we provide within emergency response varies depending upon the hazards you have and the equipment you use as well as your preferred methods of dealing with incidents (this will be in your policies and procedures). The courses we provide form the common parts of emergency response and fire fighting training for commercial sites with high risk activities and products on their sites.