Day: 19th June
Time: 15.10 – 15.40
Location/Theatre: London ExCeL, Expertise and Guidance Theatre, FIREX
Dame Judith Hackitt has delivered her report on fire safety following the Grenfell Tower blaze and we will likely be looking at the brave new world of fire safety. From what we already know, there is an increased focus on the ‘quality’ of the product. This has brought a number of significant issues to the fore in the last 12 months; such as the resources required to deliver the Fire Risk Assessments of the future.
Our Managing Director, Brian Gregory, will be delivering a talk on the subject, covering the following areas:
· Competence and qualifications – what is good enough?
· Client needs and expectations – how will assessing companies balance large quantities of work, with the very best standards of quality and price?
· What is a Type 4 fire risk assessment? Does the outside of building form part of the FRA?
· Is there enough cross discipline thinking and working in the fire safety industry?
These issues and more questions will be addressed.
VIP Badge for FIREX 2018
VIP Benefits for FIREX includes:
– Somewhere to sit and catch up on the day
– Somewhere to hold meetings with a client that you need to see
– Somewhere to charge your equipment where you can relax
– Access to all VIP lounges